Google
 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dashing Jordan has, indeed, secured a ticket for me to see Conan O'Brien. Just because I enjoyed a clip he was in on the show. Thus, he has secured a spot on the Cute Jewess Walk of Fame. And by "Walk of Fame," I of course mean "Metaphoric Roster of Awesomeness."

The next couple weeks I will largely be away from the blog, to return in early March. When I'm less busy, I will have 3 dates to schedule. Let's give them names, shall we? First, we have Sweet Divorce. I quite like this one. We've spent about an hour on the phone, and he seems cute, smart, and funny. He did have to cancel a previous date, which he could have seemed a bit more sorry about, but it takes more than that to ruffle feathers.

Next is Negative. I'll call him that only because he seems to react to certain things...well...on the negative side. Decent, funny, and certainly cute enough to meet and hang out with for a night, but I'm not sure this one will be fodder for the long term.

Lastly will be Zoolander. He seems like an absolute sweetheart, but there's one catch. Sigh. On our first phone conversation, he mispronounced my name. I corrected him, and thought nothing more of it. Until he started doing it again. And again. Each time it gets under my skin, but I already made kind of a thing the first time about explaining how it was pronounced. How will this thrilling cliffhanger of a situation be resolved? You'll just have to tune in to find out.

One last thing--I wonder if sometimes it's during times of adversity that we realize exactly how much we love our friends. A good friend is going through a very tough time right now, and I hope she knows how much I love her.

--Cute Jewess

No comments: