Google
 

Friday, November 02, 2007

I'll admit, I'm kinda dreading my date with Bad Phone. What should I do if I want to get out of the date quickly? Jdate advises me to shrink in size, grow old, and talk in a German accent.

Okay, not really. But I got a kick out of this email they sent me. Oh, Dr. Ruth, what sage advice do you have for a cute little NYC singleton?

Never fear. If my date's a total bust, I anticipate a fun, boozy night this weekend with Sporty. She's a firecracker, that one.
--Cute Jewess

1 comment:

Samantha said...

With first Jdates, I really don't think you have any obligation to stay more than 1 hour. If the 1 hour hits and you aren't feeling it, just interject and say, this has been alot of fun but I have some friends I'm meeting up with in about 30 minutes, thank you for the drink and good night. That's what I would do.