Google
 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let's see. What to report? These will be busy weeks for CJ coming up, so I'm not sure just how much social/hang-out time I'll get. But, well, it always sneaks in there, doesn't it?

I'm not sure what's going on with Mr. X. At this point, I'd like him to just ask me out on a date. He texted me this weekend, but nothing much came of it. It's possible I gave him the impression that I wouldn't date him--because of Good Friend. I'm not stressed about it--just bored, I think, and ready for some juice to blog about :-)

Ah, but there is one thing! I had to look back to see what nickname I gave him--approrpiately, it was Halloween Boy. HB emailed me back recently, weeks after I emailed him--just chatty, nothing to be terribly excited about. But oh, do I think he's cute. I'm wondering how to finagle a meeting with him. Loverville and I were considering planning an "Everyone We Know" happy hour--might be something fun for the new year.

In the meantime, however...
Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Webfetti.com

No comments: