Google
 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi! So...let's start with the story you've been following.

HOTNESS seemed so gung ho on our date about scheduling another, about calling me, etc. And then he started texting. He emailed to ask when I'm free next. And then he vanished. I mean, it hasn't been long, so it's not technically vanishing yet, but it follows a pattern that both Loverville and I have noticed--When the dude is totally eager and excited right from the start, it usually peters out pretty quickly. Just not...this quickly!

Ok, nevermind. He called to confirm as I was writing this entry, and he's a doll. But still, he could vanish any day! So, date set with sweet, funny, street-smart, sexy HOTNESS this weekend. He's looking forward to it, as am I.

But in the meantime, we've got another cute-as-anything, sweet, delightful guy on the list now. Original Sporty! We heart OS! He's got one of the best smiles I've seen on a dude, and he's already emailed that he's looking forward to another date. He's quite different than Hotness, but nothing's wrong with that. He seems ready for an actual girlfriend, not just dating around. He wants kids, has pets that he adores. What's not to like there? We had a pretty chaste kiss goodnight, but that can be remedied next time :-)

Interestingly, both Hotness and OS are new to Jdate, so for both of them, I'm one of their first dates. Maybe this is why they both actually told me "You look just like your pictures." But you know what? That's a relief! Because I've never been sure that I didn't just put up really flattering pics, and then in person perhaps have disappointed.

Because I'm picky-slash-careful, it's been AGES since I've had me some loving. To now have two hot men on the possible roster? Gives a girl reason to smile, eh?

--Cute Jewess

No comments: