Google
 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jupdate!

  • No call from HOTNESS. However, email from Hotness, asking when I am free again. I suggested a day (via email), so we'll see what happens. Dude, just pick up the phone. Still at this point, all I know is that I'm very physically attracted to him. We'll see if this goes anywhere beyond that.
  • Tonight's date confirmed with Original Sporty whom, if nothing else, likes animals and seems easy on the eyes. Not expecting much, but then, I wasn't really with Hotness either.
  • There's another dude I've been chatting with who seems pretty cool, and whose personality seems to be a good match for my own. But I realized something after he provided me with his last name, I googled him (duh, of course), and I found more pics of him online. He looks kinda like the FAF. Not sure what to think about that...
--Cute Jewess

No comments: