Google
 

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ah, guys and time and communication. I got a Jdate email today from someone I emailed a couple weeks ago. Hmmm--was I a Maybe for him? And things have calmed down on his side? 'Cause this homegirl ain't no Ms. Meh.

LV hypothesized that because I took 2 days to email The Blond (not playing games--just deciding if I should!), then he would wait an extra day to respond. She was right. We'll probably get together sometime, I imagine. He seems like a good guy, and we get along well, so why not?

Okay, I have a bit of a mission for you guys. As I mentioned yesterday, I'll be wearing quite a short dress tonight. Because I am no Britney/Lindsay/Paris, I will also be wearing significant underwear underneath. I have these cute lacey boyshorts that cover the assets nicely, and I've got them both in black and white.

So. In the unlikely (but I guess possible) event that my dress rises up a bit too far, which is smarter to have underneath--the black or the white? Is the white too grandma? The black too sexy? I happen to think that white lace is sexier than black, but that's for a whole other occasion :)

Blog Participation Day!

--Cute Jewess

15 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote goes for the black.

Keith said...

I vote black.

Heather said...

what color is the dress?

Cute Jewess said...

It's an earth-tone pattern, so tan, brown, burgundy, and white and black.

jgo said...

Black sounds nice.

Any chance you'd post a pic of you in it for us to see? :-)

Unknown said...

black, no question.

Anonymous said...

I vote black.
White is way too attention-getting if it happens to show.
Wait a minute -- I change my vote to white!

Anonymous said...

black.

Cute Jewess said...

Hee. I think I have my pickup line of the night:

"Hi, I'm CJ. The Internet picked out my panties."

spicy hebrew national said...

I'd go with black

Anonymous said...

I would go with champagne color.

Anonymous said...

I like black, but which shows off your skin tone the best. Say, do you have a nice tan that would contrast the earth-tones nicely...

Cute Jewess said...

Ha. Keep in mind folks, the ultimate goal is that no one actually sees the panties :)

Anonymous said...

I gotta say, if you're wearing the dress, you might as well wear the thong. If you're *really* uncomfortable with that, I would wear whatever color looks hotter on you. Honestly, I think that will make you look more comfortable in what you're wearing.

I kind of imagined you as a thong girl, anyway. :-)

MARFSBABY said...

Black. Definately black.