- Car Guy: A nice, funny dude with a car. Hey, why not? After a fun phone convo, he's quite into CJ at the moment, and I'm supposed to call to schedule a drink.
- Pretentious: Yup, he's still around. Kind of. He's coming on very strong, but I'm not too excited about him. I'm supposed to call to schedule a drink, but I'm not rushing to.
- Big Smile: He's a cutie, and he's supposed to get in touch when he's back from being out of town.
- Latin Lover: This guy emailed to tell me my pics were gorgeous. Well, that's nice. But he started getting sensual right away, telling me how younger (he's several years so), Latin American guys were the way to go. I've been trying very hard to be open to new things, so I initially said I'd get together with him for a drink. But listening to my gut? I just don't want to. He's supposed to call to confirm. If he does, I'll tell him I don't think we're a good match.
- Biceps: He's got good ones in his pic, but I'm not sure how much chemistry we'll have on either a physical or emotional level. We'll see if he calls. He contacted me first--seems excited about it, but eh, who knows.
- Sweetie: This guy just seems like a sweetheart, and he likes pets. He said he'd email me this weekend and didn't. I won't be crushed if he falls by the wayside.
- Forgettable: I'll call him that because, well, I almost did forget him. He emailed me. I was on the fence, but emailed back. He's supposed to call today or tomorrow.
There's another dude I'm considering writing back to, but overall, it's a kind of "eh" lineup, besides Car Guy.
Smoochy's back in town after being away on business. His last text to me (while he was away) said "See you soon." We'll see if and when he gets in touch.--Cute Jewess