Google
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Darky is getting me out of the house tonight.
For this, I am grateful.

Sitting by the phone and computer waiting for SmartAlec to get in touch has been tough. I expect him to contact me tonight, but I can't be sure. And sitting there waiting for it would be agony.

Plus, when (if!) he did drop me a note tonight, I'd be so tempted to write back right away, that I'm sure I would. But that's probably not the best idea. I don't want him to know I've been waiting for him.

So instead of the waiting, I'll be having drinks with a boy who wants to kiss me. And we'll see what happens.

--Cute Jewess

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

When I was dating my Match.com guy (now my husband), I would write him right away, then send it when an appropriate amount of time had passed (with some editing to try not to make it obvious). I look back on those emails and laugh at how incredibly well crafted they are, since I worked on them over a matter of days, in an attempt to look indifferent!

Land Mines said...

Have a great time and enjoy yourself!!
~

Single Girl said...

Yay! Have fun with Darky! As annoying as it sounds to say this, if it's meant to work out with SmartAlec, it will. So just go and have fun and if there's a message waiting for you from SmartAlec, then there is, if not, you had fun anyways!

Heather said...

Hope you had a great time! :)