Google
 

Friday, July 27, 2007

I am in love. And yes, it started online. The pictures were promising, but in person you never know! I met the object of my ardent affection last night, and let me tell you, I am swooning.

No, it's not a dude.
It's a pair of jeans.

Jeeeeeeaaaaannnnnnzzzzzzz!!!! The perfect pair of jeans. Bought online. It's a holy miracle.

Honestly, I was just taking a gamble--it had been so long since I'd found a pair of jeans in a store that satisfied me. Too skinny, not skinny enough, too low-rise, not low-rise enough, too baggy in the tush, too long, etc. etc. Also, $100+ jeans are not in the CJ budget right now. So I figured, hey, those look promising. I'll order them, try them on, and if it doesn't work out, I'll wind up sending them back. No big.

But I'm so happy with them! Yay jeans! Okay, not only do they fit my legs perfectly, but they have a special added perk: They are magic ass jeans. As I emailed Best Friend today, I am jealous of the people behind me on the street because they get to look at my jeans-enhanced magic ass.

So there. Once in a blue moon, you can find the perfect match online. I have a feeling this relationship will last a good long time :)

--Cute Jewess

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's the magic website for that?

Single Girl said...

Okay, now that you have found the perfect jeans, you must share what brand and style they are! You know we are all always in search of a pair of good jeans!!

Cute Jewess said...

Well, okay. See, they're perfect for *me*, and with jeans, that's certainly not a universal thing--every woman has her own brand and fit, no? And I do think the whole catalog-perfection thing was a fluke...but if you want to know, then email me at cutejewess@gmail.com, and I'll reveal the website! :)

Dating Trooper said...

I hope you two have a wonderful life together! I feel so relieved to know true love does exist!

Anonymous said...

we gonna get to see a pic of you with ur new true love?