Google
 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

While I continue to be in limbo with SmartAlec, Darky has entered full pursuit mode. He really is quite sweet. So we're working on setting up a date.

There are other Jguys I could get back in touch with. There are other Real Life Guys I could get in touch with. And I emailed a new Jguy today (which, of course, could come to nothing). So, I'm working on keeping myself occupied. But oh, being courted by SmartAlec was such a delight. I hope it hasn't ended.

I miss him.

--Cute Jewess

3 comments:

Heather said...

awww. well-you can't do much-so just keep on doing what you've been doing! :) Things always have a way of working themselves out--right??

Anonymous said...

what a roller coaster.. at least you can fall in and out of like quite easily... it makes the ride more exciting (at least for the readers)

Cute Jewess said...

I would disagree that I fall out of like easily at all. I still miss SS quite a bit.