Google
 

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrrrumble.
First of all, it's my time of the month. I don't know if you're like this (gals), but I always get a bit more down, or easily depressed, at this time. So bear with me.

My ego took a blow today. I'll tell you the story another time, promise, but one of my guys is now off the list, by his choice. I'm trying to toughen up my skin, trying not to take it personally, trying not to sink into "Ugh, I'm not cute at all. Except maybe my figure, which still can look pretty hot when I want it to."

Tonight Loverville and I are painting the town a deeper shade of crimson--something we haven't done in a while! Cute Guy Out There, please flirt with me so I can feel a bit better. At the very least, I hope to dance up a storm. I'm testing out the outfit I want to wear to meet SmartAlec, so we'll see if it gets some good reception.

Busy week ahead!!
Enjoy your Fourths of July, nice people.

--Cute Jewess

6 comments:

Heather said...

YES! that time of the month is never pretty for me either!

I'm sorry about the guy. But, obviously he was not worth being on your list anyway! It'll happen-it's not all meant to be.

Just try to have an awesome time tonight!!! :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am sorry that happened and that time of the month can intensify things a bit... but it sounds like your ego is still quite in check! Have fun tonight,

Unknown said...

Ugh that time of the month is the worst time to get a blow from a guy. He wasn't the one for you though, it seems. Have a blast tonight!

Anonymous said...

Umm 2/3rds of all dating denizens would give up a testicle or an ovary for this to be actually true, (as it easily can be here); "Ugh, I'm not cute at all. Except maybe my figure, which still can look pretty hot when I want it to." So chin up, most guys are not there for your take on the ME situation and what you think might be done in Iraq. Really. If you've got the basics down right, the rest is gravy. For someone. You might just try the icky older guys too, we're always more appreciative. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

a&v said...

Kick up your heels tonight and have a great time! You and LV know how to have a good time. And may not one but two Cute Guys Out There give you the boost you deserve!

acaligurl said...

you and loverville...... ahhh the town won't be the same :)