Google
 

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The talk with Darky approaches, I think. He seems to be getting frustrated with the mixed messages I'm sending. I don't mean to be sending them, but it's a case of--I like you, Darky! But I don't want to lead you on too much. I'd like to continue dating him at this point, but I don't want to stop dating other guys. He wants to know how I feel about him--if I had to guess, I'd think we're having that talk this week. I want things to keep going as they have been, and I'll tell him that. If he'll only be satisfied by taking things further, then I will have to let him go.

There are a handful of Jguys on the horizon, but no one I'm particularly excited about. So I'll keep you informed on that as need arises.

--Cute Jewess

6 comments:

jgo said...

I just got dumped yesterday by a girl who felt the same way about me as you feel about darky. She told me that she thinks I am a great guy and she has fun hanging out with me, talking with me, spending time with me but there is just some spark that is missing there. She didnt want to lead me on so thats why she cut me loose. Is this not how you feel about darky?

Cute Jewess said...

It's more that sometimes there's spark and sometimes there's not. That's why it's confusing.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's a pretty good indicator to cut him loose. You just started dating, and if you feel comme si comme ca about the spark, then you're not really that into it.

do you think you're sending mixed messages? This is difficult to deal with. I'm sure you'll tell him the right thing when it's time.

jgo said...

This girl and I had a spark sometimes and sometimes night. We shared two very hot night's in bed. So it was definitely there some of the time.

Anonymous said...

Actually, if you met Darky on JDate, he may realize that you are still logging in to the site. If it is of any comfort, your news may not come as a complete shock to him.

I know how hard it is to be in this position, but just listen to your gut and eventually you will find the right path with Darky.

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

well...I hate to see you lead on anyone or "dump" a great guy. This is a hard one. When I have been faced with similar situations, I look at the whole picture - his family, his career, his goals and determine what it would be like to be married to him. If it repulses me then I move on, if I could see myself married...I think about it.