Google
 

Saturday, May 12, 2007

I can't wait to see SS again, even though I saw him only days ago. This worries me.

I like SS more every time I see him. This scares me.

But I'm hanging in there. Look at CJ, risk-taker extraordinaire!

Hottie1 did not get back to me after I asked if he wanted to get together!! How annoying and frustrating is that? Our prior correspondence had been so promising.

Since this is RH email appreciation week, I'll relate that when I showed RH Hottie1's profile, she wrote "um so cute I can barely breathe."
I wrote back: "Ha--I know! I was like, damn he seems out of my league. We'll see. So far he's acted like a decent guy. But will he get back to me? This is the first time *I've* been the one asking the Jguy (hee) out on the actual date rather than the other way around. What a hussy I've become. "
She replied: "I wouldn't say 'Out of my league' whatsoever. You're just as cute as he. he sounds A LITTLE full of himself but maybe it just comes off wrong on paper and he's slightly more humble in person."

I didn't get the sense he was full of himself--in fact, he was appropriately self-depricating on the phone--the way I like 'em. I wonder why he just vanished.

Oh, SS. We can work out your issues, as we've started to do. I will try very hard to be patient. I just hope you'll get in touch with me.

--Cute Jewess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Hottie1 went away for the weekend or simply hasn't checked e-mail.

Courage Lizzie!

Cute Jewess said...

Nope. You can check on Jdate when they log in. He logged in after I sent the email.

Grumble.

anne said...

Ahh sounds so exciting even if it is nerve wracking. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You know, I love reading about your dates, but about the accolades that you put in on a regular basis from your friends and dates.. not so much. I just hope you reign your ego in a bit on your dates, it may help.

Single Girl said...

Give SS time. I'm sure you've heard this a billion times, but it's still true - if it's meant to be, it'll happen. Now - come on SS!!

Cute Jewess said...

anonymous--oh please. I don't care what you love to read or not.