Google
 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wow. Talk about a run of bad luck. The Jupdate:

SS: Too screwed up.
BCD: Still not sure what happened there.
Eager Beaver: Oy, bad date.
Cute Doc: Annoying the hell out of me.
Hottie1: Mysteriously vanished.
Maybe Guy: Stopped logging onto Jdate. Eh, don't care.
Picky: Mysteriously vanished. Seemed like a jerk anyway.
Tall Dark: Asked for my phone # then never called.

In the past few days, I've emailed 5 new guys on Jdate, they've viewed my profile, and they haven't responded. I'm still getting contacted regularly from guys, but not any I actually like. From feast to famine. For the first time in months...there's nobody!

Yes, that makes losing SS and BCD feel a bit worse. But all in all, I'm doing fine. Still sparkly and optimistic. Although we'll see what happens if this dry spell continues.

Boys are stupid!

--Cute Jewess

10 comments:

Tbone said...

Yes, boys are dumb, and we can't live without them...and I am too experience a dry spell...only one boy that I am somewhat keen on is responding, the rest seem a little strange and lonely. Keep your head high...you will find what you are looking for.

jgo said...

I was in a dry spell from January to March. Now I have more dates then I can handle. It comes in waves my dear!

What happened with Cute Doc? Why does he annoy you?

Im sure you will hae a new crop ready in no time!

Unknown said...

Once again... you know my formula: e-mail another 10 guys, and you'll be sure to hear from a few of them. (as they say, throw it against the wall, and see what sticks)

Cute Jewess said...

I would in theory, but there aren't 10 more guys I want to email. I've looked at my "B-list" of stored guys I had my eye on, and...they're not very inspiring. Nothing's urging me to get in touch with them.

So come on. Cute, nice, funny, smart, successful guys in their early to mid 30s, what are you waiting for? Join up so we can live happily ever after.

Anyway, point being...there aren't even prospects I want to email! Dry spell indeed.

Anonymous said...

they sure are!

Anonymous said...

i have a question-- i just went on my first jdate and i am very inexperienced at this-- have had long term relationships but am somehow, in my 30s totally new to dating. the date was lovely, nice dinner, handsome man, he clearly seemed interested-- and i felt like i was expected to kiss him at night's end. but didn't.. i'd just met him! what is this? please do weigh in, i'm a bit embarassed, and instead kissed his cheek.

acaligurl said...

boys are stupid throw rocks at em'

Parad0x said...

I resent the "boys are stupid" remark. We are not. Nu UH!

I know all about dry streaks. I went from dating woman after woman after woman that I found interesting...

...to finding nothing.

I wish you (and me) better luck.

Heather said...

boys are stupid! but it's ok...you'll find the one! :)
Just keep having fun!!

Cute Jewess said...

Anonymous, I don't know what to tell you. I don't usually kiss the guy on the first date. Others do. Just do whatever the heck you feel like doing, I guess. It will get easier for you, I am sure, as you get more practice. Good luck!!