Google
 

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I wish I were talking to BCD on the phone right now, even though I just saw him this weekend. This is because I enjoy talking to BCD. He cracks me up. He's endearing, and we have fun together. Nice, huh?

I don't have that giddy crush feeling with BCD. It's something calmer--a feeling of contentment, knowing he's around. Of course, we'll see if that changes once I see him with his shirt off ;-)

Our first date ended with BCD saying he'd call me. This one did not. However, I'm sure he had a good time. So let's see. Hopefully he'll call, and I'll see him again soon.

Of course, I'll letcha know when I do.

--Cute Jewess

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll hear from him soon. And it's nice to be in that level-headed, in-control place!

anne said...

Very nice indeed.

Anonymous said...

Well, yeh...I hope he calls back.