Google
 

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just a quickie, because CJ is a busy gal right now!

Hottie2 tells me I'm pretty, smart, and funny. Thanks, Hottie2! CJ says you are a big, cute dork. Pretty much my type.

After only 1 date, I'm still not sure if we're a good personality match, but we're supposed to have a 2nd date soon, so maybe I'll know better then. Yay me for finally being over the "reserved first date" hump I was stuck in for so long!

--Cute Jewess

P.S. Eager Beaver called today to schedule our date this week...but I've got a date with SS, and I really want to hang out with RH. Plus, Hottie2 mentioned getting together again quite soon. What's a busy girl to do?

4 comments:

acaligurl said...

i love it!!!! everybody wants cutej!!! (any potential mr. darcy feelings?)

Anonymous said...

"Thursday night over dinner, SS said to me: I don't think we should see each other any more."

I thought SS didn't want to see you anymore?

Notice I'm not giving assvice, as per your request...

Anonymous said...

... maybe share some of these hotties? lol.

Hi There said...

i know just what to do. Move to middle America, forget all those other boys, and smooch with cute NEF!