Impatience. Impatience. Impatience.
That's my biggest battle right now. I want to get in touch with SS and see if he wants to do something this weekend. But it's only Tuesday. I will wait. I have all these lovely plans in my head of things I know we'd both like to do. That's one of the most fun parts of the early dating phase in NYC--making the effort to do those special outings in a city you so often take for granted. And I know of so many unusual, beautiful places to go and things to see. SS and I have already done one, and he loved it. Got 2 more outings in mind. Will we get to do them? In any case, they require weather that probably won't be around this weekend. It's supposed to be rather cool out.
Busy days ahead until the weekend. Dates. Parties. General social butterflyery. So I won't lack for entertainment. But...well...keep a good thought in your head for CJ. Hope with her that she gets to see SS this weekend. Maybe even dare to hope (unlikely as it may be) that he'll get in touch with her.